Want to learn more about whisky? The Oak Barrel has you covered in our series of whisky appreciation classes. The monthly sessions are designed to take you down through the rabbit hole into the world of whisky, or help push an existing obsession along the path.
Hosted by the Oak Barrel's own whisky and spirits specialist, we''ll go through six (or seven) different expressions exhibiting a range of flavour profiles and from around the world.
WHAT: Whisky Appreciation Tasting
WHERE: The Oak Barrel, 152 Elizabeth St, Sydney, 2000
WHEN: Wednesday 22 January, 2020, doors open 6.15pm for a 6.30pm start
PRICE: $40 for members, $50 for guests
Strictly limited tickets. Strictly over 18 only. RSA will be strongly observed.
How To Buy Tickets
- To purchase a ticket please add this item to your cart and process at the checkout. Please note, there are no physical tickets - your name will be on the door.
- We offer one members-priced ticket per paid-up membership. Members will recieve their discount once the ticket is added to the cart.
- If you are a member and add more than one ticket to your account, the remaining tickets will be charged at guest prices.
- Please advise any friends that are members that they will need to log into their own account to purchase memebrs tickets.
- If you are buying a gift for someone else, please specific their name in Order Notes during the checkout process.
- Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable, so please make sure to check your dates before booking.