We're back after a two year hiatus! Tickets to The Oak Barrel's Sydney Whisky Fair 2022, the thirteenth anniversary of Australia's favourite whisky event.
Held at The Oak Barrel's Sydney CBD location, this year's Fair will take place across three sessions on Friday 9th - Saturday 10th September.
Whisky Fair will have almost 200 whiskies on show from Australia, Scotland and around the world, with an emphasis on small batch, single cask, rare, interesting and new release expressions.
Your ticket price includes entry to the event, access to over 100 samples during the day (strict RSA practices will be observed), a commemorative glass to take home and a food voucher to be redeemed on the day. This year there will also be dozens of old and rare whiskies being poured at cost price.
Strictly over 18s only.
WHAT: Sydney Whisky Fair 2022
WHERE: The Oak Barrel, 152 Elizabeth St, Sydney
WHEN: Friday 9 - Saturday 10 September.
PRICE: $130 or $115 for Oak Barrel Enthusiasts/Connoisseurs
How To Buy Tickets
- To purchase a ticket please add this item to your cart and process at the checkout. Please note, there are no physical tickets - your name will be on the door.
- We offer one discoutned ticket per Enthusiast/Connoisseur. The discount will be applied once the ticket is added to the cart.
- If you are an Enthusiast/Connoisseur and add more than one ticket to your account, the remaining tickets will be charged at guest prices.
- Please advise any friends that are Enthusiasts/Connoisseurs that they will need to log into their own account to purchase members tickets.
- If you are buying a gift for someone else, please specify their name in Order Notes during the checkout process.
- Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable, so please make sure to check your dates before booking.