The Oak Barrel is hosting our second annual ‘Festival of Sake’ on the 15th June 2019. Held in our on site event space, the Festival of Sake showcases a vast range of Japanese Sake alongside Umeshu, Shochu, Liqueurs and many others that we are lucky enough to have reached Australian shores.
With a focus on enjoyment and education, the Festival of Sake is teaming up with Australia’s most premium and talented importers, product specialists, and personalities. Together we’ll showcase delicious, rare and interesting products from Japan to taste on the day.
While brewed, distilled, fermented, and infused drinks are the focus, the Festival of Sake will also showcase a variety of Japanese cuisine to match and pair with different drops during the event.
With over 70 different products to taste, this is our biggest and most exciting Sake event of the year.
After the success of last years sold out first Festival of Sake, tickets are strictly limited and sure to not last long!
WHAT - Sydney’s Festival of Sake 2019
WHERE - The Oak Barrel 152 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, 2000
WHEN - Saturday 15th June 1pm-4pm
PRICE - $40 members $50 guests
How To Buy Tickets
- To purchase a ticket please add this item to your cart and process at the checkout. Please note, there are no physical tickets - your name will be on the door.
- We offer one members-priced ticket per paid-up membership. Members will recieve their discount once the ticket is added to the cart.
- If you are a member and add more than one ticket to your account, the remaining tickets will be charged at guest prices.
- Please advise any friends that are members that they will need to log into their own account to purchase memebrs tickets.
- If you are buying a gift for someone else, please specific their name in Order Notes during the checkout process.
- Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable, so please make sure to check your dates before booking.