The Oak Barrel will be hosting the eighth annual Sydney Craft Beer and Cider Fair on Saturday July 27, 2019. This is an indoor event showcasing the very best of Australian and International craft beer and cider.
This year’s fair will host 22 stall holders, each will showcase a variety of labels. There will be over 120 craft beers and ciders available to sample, offering you the chance to taste and connect with the brewers, brand ambassadors and other passionate folks alike.
There will be an emphasis on local craft producers. There has been a revolution in local craft production over the last few years and we aim to highlight the great stuff being achieved in our own backyard. As always, I will be pushing each stall holder to have something new or something brewed just for our Fair.
The last seven years we have sold out, so to avoid disappointment we suggest purchasing your tickets early.
How To Buy Tickets
- To purchase a ticket please add this item to your cart and process at the checkout. Please note, there are no physical tickets - your name will be on the door.
- We offer one members-priced ticket per paid-up membership. Members will recieve their discount once the ticket is added to the cart.
- If you are a member and add more than one ticket to your account, the remaining tickets will be charged at guest prices.
- Please advise any friends that are members that they will need to log into their own account to purchase memebrs tickets.
- If you are buying a gift for someone else, please specific their name in Order Notes during the checkout process.
- Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable, so please make sure to check your dates before booking.