This March we have the absolute pleasure of welcoming Tika Maya Vujovic from SUPERSAKE back into our store!!!
SUPERSAKE has been providing Oak Barrel's sake for a couple of years and have become a fan favourite.
Established in 2015 by the team running Tsunami restaurant and Tsunami Ko in Perth, their aim started with wanting to offer premium regional sake with both value and quality. To get these products they needed a way that allows them to handle the sake directly the producers themselves, eschewing the typical trading company to wholesaler route.
SUPERSAKE import all their premium sake directly from 12 artisanal breweries across Japan. Their extensive range also includes umeshu, yuzushu, koshu, shochu, Japanese whisky and gin. Their portfolio has a strong influence of uniquely produced and interesting styles currently being made in Japan.
Tika Maya Vujovic is the head of the SUPERSAKE VIC wholesaling division and she will be showcasing a range of organic and natural sake on the night. Some of these are freshly imported and have never been seen in Australia!!
Tika will be guiding us through each item - from the background of each brewery along with explaining what sake is and the different styles within.
WHAT: SUPERSAKE Tasting
WHERE: The Oak Barrel, 152 Elizabeth St, Sydney, 2000
WHEN: Wednesday 11 March, doors open 6.15pm for a 6.30pm start
PRICE: $30 for members, $40 for guests
How To Buy Tickets
- To purchase a ticket please add this item to your cart and process at the checkout. Please note, there are no physical tickets - your name will be on the door.
- We offer one members-priced ticket per paid-up membership. Members will recieve their discount once the ticket is added to the cart.
- If you are a member and add more than one ticket to your account, the remaining tickets will be charged at guest prices.
- Please advise any friends that are members that they will need to log into their own account to purchase members tickets.
- If you are buying a gift for someone else, please specify their name in Order Notes during the checkout process.
- Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable, so please make sure to check your dates before booking.