Natural Wine Appreciation at The Oak Barrel is designed to discuss, share, educate the concepts of natural winemaking around the world. We'll be tasting a range of 8 wines from Australia and the rest of the world. This event is for wine lovers of all knowledge levels and is a relaxed, informal way to come on down and have a chat with some tasty wines.
Wines to be tasted -
* To be revealed *
WHAT: Natural Wine Appreciation
WHERE: The Oak Barrel, 152 Elizabeth St, Sydney, 2000
WHEN: Thursday 21 January 2021, doors open 6.15pm for a 6.30pm start
PRICE: $30 for members, $40 for guests
Strictly limited tickets. Strictly over 18 only. RSA will be strongly observed. COVID 19 social distancing restrictions will be followed.
How To Buy Tickets
- To purchase a ticket please add this item to your cart and process at the checkout. Please note, there are no physical tickets - your name will be on the door.
- We offer one members-priced ticket per paid-up membership. Members will recieve their discount once the ticket is added to the cart.
- If you are a member and add more than one ticket to your account, the remaining tickets will be charged at guest prices.
- Please advise any friends that are members that they will need to log into their own account to purchase memebrs tickets.
- If you are buying a gift for someone else, please specific their name in Order Notes during the checkout process.
- Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable, so please make sure to check your dates before booking.