Laphroaig fanatic and Brand Ambassador Dan Woolley will once again be allowed back into The Oak Barrel’s tasting room as we host a very special smoky Christmas tasting for their Opinions Welcome series of events.
Boasting one of the most distinct flavour profiles of any Scotch whisky, Laphroaig means many different things to many different people. Hence ‘Opinions Welcome’ – Laphroaig might mean tarred rope on a beach to you, or maybe it’s steam train in a coal mine. It could be the biggest, hottest bonfire you’ve ever been to, or the epitome of leather chair, fireplace elegance.
That’s why we’re excited to announce that every ticket purchase includes a free bottle of Laphroaig 10-Year-Old, to be collected on the night with a label personalised by you then and there!
That means your name on the bottle along with the message of your choice.
With a ticket price of $89 for Oak Barrel members and $99 for guests, that’s cheaper than a bottle of 10-year-old straight off the shelf already! Let alone having it personalised and then a guided tasting through seven whiskies, including the 27-year-old which retails for over $1,000.
As well as that show-stopping 27-year-old, which in The Oak Barrel’s opinion is one of the best over aged Laphroaigs released in the past five years, we’ll be digging into the archive to find something different and unique.
What We’ll Be Trying:
Laphroaig Triple Wood
Laphroaig Quarter Cask
Plus something special to be announced!
WHAT: Laphroaig Opinions Welcome Tasting
WHERE: The Oak Barrel, 152 Elizabeth St, Sydney, 2000
WHEN: Wednesday 27 November, 2019, doors open 6.15pm for a 6.30pm start
PRICE: $89 for members, $99 for guests
How To Buy Tickets
- To purchase a ticket please add this item to your cart and process at the checkout. Please note, there are no physical tickets - your name will be on the door.
- We offer one members-priced ticket per paid-up membership. Members will recieve their discount once the ticket is added to the cart.
- If you are a member and add more than one ticket to your account, the remaining tickets will be charged at guest prices.
- Please advise any friends that are members that they will need to log into their own account to purchase memebrs tickets.
- If you are buying a gift for someone else, please specific their name in Order Notes during the checkout process.
- Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable, so please make sure to check your dates before booking.