Wine Buyer & Brand Ambassador!
There's a rebrand and refresh in the works, and we’re looking for an energetic wine professional to usher in a new post-COVID era at The Oak Barrel!
This is an opportunity to leverage your experience, passion and personal vision to curate a razor-sharp portfolio that extends from the avant-garde to the timeless classics.
This is a dynamic role, that's part Product Scout, Buyer, Brand Ambassador and In-house Expert.
We want to empower you in this role, nurture your creativity and channel your enthusiasm to further grow The Oak Barrel's presence across the Liquor community.
What you'll get to do
- Curate a portfolio of exciting, high-quality wine to share with our community and customers
- Indulge your passion for people and wine by building and maintaining relationships across the industry
- Exercise your creativity to coordinate and host events, both in-store and online
- Engage with our community as our inhouse wine superstar
- You are energetic and passionate, with a compelling love of wine
- You have experience in wine retail, hospitality, or the wine industry
Why you’ll love this job!
- We’re a small team with a shared passion for high quality booze
- We'll support you to grow and build your own value and experience
- We're offering full-time employment with great hours and a generous starting salary
- You'll get to enjoy our uniquely broad portfolio across Wine, Spirits, Sake, Beer & Cider, with a few other fun peculiarities thrown in for good measure!
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you're feeling giddy with possibilities, please flick an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a detailed role description!
The Oak Barrel is one of Sydney's oldest bottle shops. Founded in 1956, it has remained an independent family-owned fixture in the Sydney liquor community!