“Come quickly, I am tasting the stars!” – Dom Perignon, the moment he discovered Champagne.
A quote from the 1600s that carries through to today – Champagne is a wine that has marked more than a few of the landmarks in our life. A wine that epitomises celebration and excellence, it’s a style that embraces innovation whilst staying rooted in strong traditions.
It is with this exploratory spirit in mind that we invite you to join us for Illuminate 2019 - A Champagne and Sparkling Wine Fair.
Illuminate 2019 will delivers a diverse range of Champagne and sparkling wine from Australia and across the globe. Showcasing the quality and history of the old world styles alongside new world winemaking regions bursting onto the sparkling wine scene!
Hosted at The Oak Barrel, Illuminate is a festival dedicated to the celebration of small batch, handcrafted Champagne and sparkling wine. This is the perfect opportunity to taste and explore these delicious wines throughout the afternoon. Just in time for the festive season!
A range of boutique, cheese, meats, and other nibbles will also be provided.
Taste the Sparkling wines of -
Champagne Chartogne-Taillet (Champagne, France)
Domaine Monsieur S (Limoux, France)
Apogee (Tasmania, Australia)
Champange Andre Jacquart (Champagne, France)
Express Winemakers (Great Southern, Australia)
Ca'd'Or (Franciacorta, Italy)
Champagne Thienot (Champagne, France)
Ari's Natural Wine (Southern Highlands, Australia)
Champagne Oliver Horiot (Champagne, France)
Domaine Kumpf & Meyer (Alsace, France)
Sutton Grange (Central Victoria, Australia)
Pierre-Marie Chemette (Burgundy, France)
Robert & Bernard Plageoles (Gaillac, France)
Jo Landron (Loire Valley, France)
Ca'D'Gal (Piedmonte, Italy)
Dr Loosen (Mosel, Germany)
Domaine J.Laurens (Limoux, France)
Champagne Larmandier-Bernier (Champagne, France)
Eminence (King Valley, Australia)
Champagne Benoit Lahaye (Champagne, France)
Marco Bonfante (Piedmonte, Italy)
San Venanzio (Veneto, Italy)
Champagne Gouet-Henry (Champagne, France)
Champagne Gardet (Champagne, France)
Nocton Estate (Tasmania, Australia)
Lambert Estate (Barossa Valley, Australia)
San Martino (Veneto, Italy)
Freeman (HIlltops, Australia)
Hattingley Valley (Hampshire, England)
Airlie Bank (Yarra Valley, Australia)
Champagne Jeaunaux Robin (Champagne, France)
Range Life (Adelaide Hills, Australia)
Champagne Laurent Perrier (Champagne, France)
Usher Tinkler (Hunter Valley, Australia)
JM Seleque (Champagne, France)
...and more to be announced!
When: Saturday December 7th
Time: 1pm to 4pm
Where: The Oak Barrel, 152 Elizabeth St. Sydney CBD
Tickets: $30 for members; $40 for non-members
How To Buy Tickets
- To purchase a ticket please add this item to your cart and process at the checkout. Please note, there are no physical tickets - your name will be on the door.
- We offer one members-priced ticket per paid-up membership. Members will recieve their discount once the ticket is added to the cart.
- If you are a member and add more than one ticket to your account, the remaining tickets will be charged at guest prices.
- Please advise any friends that are members that they will need to log into their own account to purchase members tickets.
- If you are buying a gift for someone else, please specify their name in Order Notes during the checkout process.
- Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable, so please make sure to check your dates before booking.