There’s never a bad time to celebrate great whisky, so we’ll be doing that all through the month of June by giving away a rare GlenDronach 2004 single cask.
All you need to do to enter is to be a member and purchase a bottle of whisky at The Oak Barrel, either in store or online. Every whisky bottle purchased throughout June 2019 will give you a ticket into the draw.
Because this month’s prize is a GlenDronach, and we have a long-held, deep-seeded love for that distillery, every GlenDronach bottle purchase will give you two tickets into the draw.
Not an Oak Barrel member? Why not? For $25 you’ll get 10% off all our whisky and spirits, plus pre-sales, exclusives and competitions like this. Click here to find out how to get involved.
You don’t have to do anything once you’ve purchased a bottle of whisky to enter. We’ll catch the orders at our end and automatically put you in the draw – one per bottle, two per bottle of GlenDronach.
We’re excited to offer this 2004 vintage from GlenDronach and the team at Brown-Forman. This is a museum release now as this particular cask was part of the Batch 14 series in 2016.
Distilled in 2004, this 12-year-old was matured in Pedro Ximenez cask #5523. Just 664 bottles came from the cask, which was bottled September 2016.
Sold out around Australia, we have approximated the current value at $300 – if you can find it.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- -You must be over 18 to buy alcohol and to be a member of The Oak Barrel.
- -You must be a signed up, registered, paid-up member of The Oak Barrel to enter.
- -Bottles of whisky count towards entries, tickets to whisky tastings do not.
- -The bottle will be available for pick-up from The Oak Barrel at 152 Elizabeth St, Sydney. If you can’t make it into the store, delivery options can be organised. These may incur a fee.
- -The prize will be computer generated at random. The Oak Barrel’s decision is final.
- -The winner will be contacted via phone or email.