One of our absolute favourite producers, James Erskine of Jauma returns to the Oak Barrel Tasting room for a night full of incredible wine and incredible stories.
James Erskine is one of the country's leading producers of natural wine, and was instrumental in leading the movement in Australia since 2010. His wines are crafted without the use of chemicals in both the vineyard and winery, and with a driving passion for organic and biodynamic farming.
Since his first vintage in the Adelaide Hills, James has gone from strength to strength, working with viticulturalist Fiona Wood sourcing Grenche, Chenin Blanc, Shiraz, and mother varieties from some of the best vineyard sites in Australia. The fruit from these vineyards goes in to creating the delicious and uniquely expressive wines of Jauma.
Here at the Oak Barrel we've been lucky enough to work with James for a number of years, and be apart of his incredible wine journey.
On Friday the 29th of November, we welcome James Erskine back to the Oak Barrel tasting room for a night tasting a range of Jauma wines, including some brand new pet nats, bottle of rare back vintage Jauma which James is pulling from his cellar himself, along with some Oak Barrel favourites. This is definitely one not too miss.
*Wines to be announced*
How To Buy Tickets
- To purchase a ticket please add this item to your cart and process at the checkout. Please note, there are no physical tickets - your name will be on the door.
- We offer one members-priced ticket per paid-up membership. Members will recieve their discount once the ticket is added to the cart.
- If you are a member and add more than one ticket to your account, the remaining tickets will be charged at guest prices.
- Please advise any friends that are members that they will need to log into their own account to purchase memebrs tickets.
- If you are buying a gift for someone else, please specific their name in Order Notes during the checkout process.
- Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable, so please make sure to check your dates before booking.